- Have you ever looked at the variety of leather finishes on the market and found yourself unsure about what to use? You are certainly not alone!
Neatsfoot oil is pure oil, derived from the hooves and shin bones of cows.
Neatsfoot oil compound is neatsfoot oil mixed with synthetic oil...
- Leatherwork can easily become a lifelong passion. However, it can feel a little intimidating when you are just starting out. This list here is what we see as some of the best tools to have to start out with, for most forms of leathercraft.
- Are you wondering "What leather should I use?". Let us help you out!
- How is leather tanned? Looking for a little more in-depth leather knowledge of the different tannages? Check out our tanning blog!
- Discover the basics to stamping and carving leather at The Leather Guy!