The Crazy Buffalo Collection presents Two Moons Blue!
Everyone loves Crazy Horse leather - well, we would like to introduce you to his bigger, badder, and bolder brother, Crazy Buffalo! Crazy Buffalo is available in five bold colors, each offering a unique undertone pull-up color that shows as the leather is stretched and pulled. This beautifully rustic leather is sure to add that WOW factor to your next project!
- Leather Type: Buffalo/Bison
- Color: Dark Blue with a Light Blue Pull-Up
- Square Feet
- Project Pieces: 6.5-7.5 SF
- Sides: 18-20 SF, 21-23 SF, 24-26 SF
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (0.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Temper: Soft
- Texture: Natural Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Satin
- Pull-Up: This leather will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
Defects: These are rustic pieces and will have blemishes such as scars, scratches, dents, and more.
Availability: This color will be restocked.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a buffalo hide similar to the picture.
- This leather cannot be shipped outside the United States.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.