MN Superior Lace Seconds Bundles, 48" | 60", 2.8 - 3.2 mm
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Discount codes and standard business account pricing cannot be used on this product.
Minnesota Superior Cowhide Lace; Superior Lace made in Minnesota - Don'tcha know! This strong, durable, and flexible lace is made from 7 - 8 OZ cowhide and will be perfect for any project you implement it in!
- Style of Leather: Cow
- Width: 1/8" or 9/64"
- Length: 48" or 60"
- Bundle Size: 100 Laces
- Thickness: 7 - 8 OZ (2.8 - 3.2 MM)
- Texture: Flat Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finishes: Matte
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Grade: Seconds/Economy. These lace bundles all match in length, and width, but did not past the test to be the best. Some lace will have more stretch than others as well as discoloration, tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other small blemishes.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This lace is not eligible for any further discounts or price breaks.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving lace similar to the picture.
- These leather laces are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
Boot Laces, Saddle Strings, Lacing, Crafts, Jewelry, Hang Tools, Lacrosse Webbing, Decorations, and much more!