Fluffy Off-White, 5.5-20 Sq Ft, 2.5-3 oz Cow Hides, Vital Upholstery Collection
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
With a soft and pliable temper and an easy-to-clean surface, The Leather Guy is excited to show you how versatile the Vital Collection can be. From reupholstering furniture to creating garments, this series will be the leather you can utilize the most!
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Off-White
- Square Foot: 5.5-6.5 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2.5 - 3 OZ (1 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Embossed Small Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- This leather is also available in full hides.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, reupholstering furniture, and garments.