Alligator Skin Flank Various Colors Genuine Hide
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
The American Alligator is native to the Southeast United States and is part of the Crocodilia Reptile family. The skin of this reptile is softer and has smoother scales than other crocodile species.
- Leather Type: Alligator
- Approximate Width x Length
- 3" x 10" - Ruthless Red, Mysterious Maroon
- 2" x 6" - Classic Cream, Melon Orange
- 2" x 8" - All Other Colors
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Natural Grain
- Finish: Matte or Glazed
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Blemishes: There will be holes. Any color with "Rustic" in it's title will have slightly discolored, or dark, spots.
- Price is per flank.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is not available for purchase outside of the United States.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
These Alligator flanks can be used to make clothing such as vests, belts, boots, shoes, and inlays for purses or wallets!