Natural, 2-3 oz, 10-30 Sq Ft Veg Tan Sides, Craft Grade
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 9VTSD-23-1620
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Leather Information - Craft Grade
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Natural
- Square Foot: 10-15 SqFt / 16-20 SqFt / 21-24 SqFt / 25-30 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Vegetable Tan
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Natural Matte
- Blemishes: These hides are considered grunge, or low grade. They will have multiple instances of bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, uneven color, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Want something a little nicer? High grade 2-3 OZ Vegetable Tan sides and project pieces can be found here.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, desk covers, shoes, costumes, and bookbinding.