How-Tos for Leathercraft Projects
- Summer is coming and we will all be spending more time outdoors! If you are looking for DIY leathercraft to help keep your hands free while at a cookout, tailgating before a game, or at the Renn Faire, this leather holster will keep your beer or soda on your person and out of the way!
- There’s a lot of folks taking up yoga recently. I’m one of them for sure. Maybe you’ve invested in a shiny new yoga mat and you’re looking for a way to carry and store it that’s a bit more appealing than throwing it in a corner. You’ve come to the right place!
- This is a simple spring DIY project you can do in an afternoon, and I am including the time it takes running to your local home improvement store to get new plants and pots! And truthfully, you could do this anytime of year that you just want a bit more greenery in your house.
- A DIY leather journal is incredibly simple to make and is a great gift, either for yourself or someone else!
Are you looking for a kids craft projects to keep little hands busy over winter break? A DIY leather project that will make great handcrafted gifts and stocking stuffers? Or maybe just some craft ideas for the leather scraps you have sitting around? Either way, you've come to the right place!
- The best type of paint for leather is a water-based acrylic paint. We highly recommend Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint! It is made to bend and flex without cracking and peeling. Plus, it comes in so many great colors.