White Buff for Reenactment 50 Sq Ft - Single Bends
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is approx. a 50% depositWBBH-WHI
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
- Leather Type: Cowhide
- Cut Style: Single Bend
- Color: Yellow-Cream
- Thickness: 6 - 7 OZ (2.4 - 2.8 MM)
- Average Size: 7 Square Feet
- Square Dimensions: 45"-50" average at the longest point
Average Width: 23"-25" average width through the middle
- Minimum Order: 50 Square Feet
- Price per Square Foot: $15.00
- Lead Time: 3 - 4 Weeks
- Blemishes: Although these hides are in good shape overall, this is still genuine leather. You may see brand marks, grain damage, holes, and other blemishes.
Mainly used for, but not limited to, Revolutionary War and Civil War reenactment accessories like straps, slings, belts, baldric, bags, pouch, cartridge box, bayonet frogs, and more.
*PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING*
- Please ensure your account information, such as email and phone number, are up to date in the event we need to contact you.
- The price you pay upfront, or via this listing, is approximately half the cost of the leather. You will be issued an invoice to the email associated with your account for the remainder of the order, plus shipping costs (including shipment to and from the warehouse), before your order will be sent out.
- There will be NO REFUNDS offered once this leather has been ordered from the tannery, as we do not carry this particular leather in-house.
- "White Buff" refers to a historical, antique white. This does not mean the leather itself will be a pure white. It will also lighten the longer it's exposed to sunlight.