Summits Edge Oil Tanned Pre-cuts - Various Sizes
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
This product is made in the USA!
Whether you're creating a new pair of boots or recovering an old, worn, and loved journal, Summit's Edge will be there to provide you with the best oil tan leather you'll ever find. Quickly becoming a customer favorite, this collection is rugged, rustic, and ready to outlast either you or me.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Sizes: 4" x 6" / 8" x 10" / 12" x 12" / 12.5" x 20" / 18" x 24"
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Texture: Smooth or Grainy (Grizzly Bear Black)
- Tannage: Oil Tan / Chrome Tan
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Satin or Matte
- Pull Up: Copper McCoy's Climb, Rustic Russet Red Foothills, and Iron Charcoal Ridge, Mulberry Fields Forever, Pine Tree Green, Grey Mist Granite Cliff
- Blemishes: Overall, these sheets are in decent shape. However, you may see scars and other blemishes here and there.
- Price is per pre-cut.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pre-cuts are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- If you need a pre-cut with a clean back, please add a note to your order asking so. We will reach out to you if we are unable to find one.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a leather sheet similar to the picture of the color you chose. These leathers are stock and are available in the following: scraps, earring blanks, sides and project pieces, and bellies and shoulders. Want to order a large amount for a bulk discount? You can find that listing here!
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.