Rigid Rodeo Series Pre-cuts
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 7RRPC-BBB-4x6
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Whether you're putting together a pair of working or show chaps or creating a luxurious purse, Rigid Rodeo is a true chameleon in the leather world. Soft and supple but strong enough to hold a shape, this collection will make you feel like a million dollars, regardless of how you choose to use it.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Sizes: 4" x 6" / 8" x 10" / 12" x 12" / 12.5" x 20" / 18" x 24"
- Thickness: 5.5 - 6.5 OZ (1 - 2.6 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Satin
- Pull-Up: This leather will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: These precuts are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pre-cuts are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- If you need a pre-cut with a clean back, please add a note to your order asking so. We will reach out to you if we are unable to find one.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a leather sheet similar to the picture of the color you chose. These leathers are stock and are also available in sides and project pieces.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, heavy jackets, work chaps, and jewelry.