Ostrich Leg Skins, 12"-16", 2-3 oz, Glazed
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 46LY-25237
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
- Leather Type: Ostrich
- Approximate Dimensions: 3" - 9" (Width) x 12" - 16" (Length)
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Natural Grain
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Finish: Glazed
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: Each piece should have minimal to no blemishes.
- Price is per leg.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Each leg will have a distinct pattern - no two will be the same.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is not available for purchase outside of the United States.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to knife shealths, gun holsters, bucking rolls, watch bands, wallets, small straps, and card cases.