Rustic Misc. Bison Sides, 6-9 oz, 20 Sq Ft Average, Bison Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 4NB-11087
We do not accept returns on this product due to restocking complications.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
This product is made in the USA!
- Leather Type: Buffalo/Bison
- Color: Various Browns
- Square Feet: 17 -24 Sq Ft (20 Sq Ft Average)
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 6 - 9 OZ ( 2.4 - 3.6 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Various
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.