Leather Pre-cut Belt Blanks 54” long 9-10oz Minnesota Superior Cowhide
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Minnesota Superior belt blanks are 100% genuine leather that will outlast any synthetic knockoff or leather bonded belt. Leather is a long-term resource that will give back triple-fold, when taken care of, by standing the test of time for you, your wallet, and our planet.
- Leather Type: Minnesota Superior Cow
- Widths: 1" | 1 ½”
- Thickness: 9 - 10 OZ (3.6 - 4 MM)
- Length: 54"
- Texture: Smooth
- Finishes: Smooth (Twin Cities Chocolate is waxed pull up)
- Temper: Semi-Firm
- Blemishes: Each belt blank will have minimal to no blemishes.
- Price is per belt blank.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a belt blank similar to the pictures.
- Our belt blanks are cut at 55" with a hole at top for warehouse storage.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- 1 ½” width are perfect for men's belt blanks. 1" are perfect for womens.
- Looking for buckles? Click here.
Perfect for, but not limited to, belt blanks, purse or bag straps, guitar or instrument straps, or gun slings.