Maine Thread Waxed Polycord .035" - Various Colors
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
This product is made in the USA!
We are now carrying Maine Thread Company spooled thread!
Maine Thread is primarily known for hand stitching leather products, but its uses are endless! Perfect for saddlery, bagpipe reed construction, stringing beads, taxidermy, dream catchers, basket making, and more! Many leather crafters find Maine Thread to be a comparable, if not a preferable, alternative to Ritza Tiger Thread. Maine Thread Company produces all its products in the USA.
- Length: 70 yards (210 Feet)
- Size: .035 IN (.89 MM)
- Type: .035" (3 ply) Waxed Polycord
- 34 Unique Colors
- .035" (3 ply) Waxed Polycord
- 10 yards per Tube
- 2 - #1 Harness Needles
- We also sell needles for this size thread!
- .035" (3 ply) cord is considered a light-medium weight and an all-purpose size.
- This thread has been strength tested up to approximately 43 pounds.
- Polycord is a polyester thread and is water and UV resistant.
- This thread is NOT meant to be used in a sewing machine.
- Due to it's size, the Collection Pack may need to ship separately from the rest of your order.