We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Longhorn leather is here and it is as rough and tough as it is bold and beautiful. This leather is 3-4 oz cow hide that has a pull-up embossing that gives you the look of an undertone pull-up color without the having to pull or stretch the leather….its the best of both worlds. This modern interpretation of rugged western leather is sure to please even the pickiest cowpoke.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Sizes: 4" x 6"/ 8" x 10"/ 12" x 12"/ 12.25" x 20"/ 18" x 24"
- Thickness: 3 - 4 oz (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Texture: Embossed Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Blemishes: Overall, these sheets are in decent shape. However, you may see thin spots, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
- Price is per pre-cut.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pre-cuts are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- If you need a pre-cut with a clean back, please add a note to your order asking so. We will reach out to you if we are unable to find one.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a leather sheet similar to the picture of the color you chose.