Large Stingray Skins, 24" x 11", 3-4 oz
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
Our Stingray skins are sourced and imported from Southeast Asia, where they are regularly and typically used and consumed as food. They are at no risk of extinction.
- Leather Type: Stingray
- Approximate Dimensions: 11" x 24" (Taken across the middle of the eye in both directions)
- Thickness: 3 - 4 OZ (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Texture: Natural Grain, Full Bead
- Temper: Semi-Soft to Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Satin
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape. However, the eye holes may vary in size. You may also see slight grain damage and other defects.
- Price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is available for purchase outside the United States with payment of proper permits and inspections.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Another term for Stingray, typically used during the Art Deco era, is Shagreen.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to inlays, sheaths, bags, belts, trim, wallets, sword handles, boxes, and furniture!