Faded Gold Platinum Rock N Roll 2-3 oz Leather Cow Hides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1RRPP-FGP-TOP
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
You'll know it's time to rock out when you see these soft and pliable grunge metallic leathers! For use in lining, inlays, upholstery, or clothing, this leather will be sure to add some fun shimmer and style to any project!
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Light Brown with a Silver Grunge Metallic Print
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SF / 21-23 SF / 24-26 SF / 27-29 SF / 30-32 SF / 33-35 SF
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Flat Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Grunge Metallic
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in decent shape. However, you may see holes, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.