Great Herd Brown, 5-6 oz, 15-20 SqFt, Bison Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 6BISD-GHB-1517
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
This product is made in the USA!
- Leather Type: Buffalo/Bison
- Color: Great Herd Brown
- Square Feet: 15-17 Sq Ft / 18-20 Sq Ft
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Pull-Up: These hides will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- Listing price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will recieve a hide similar to the pictures.
- These hides are sold for their top, or finished, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.