Aviator Tan Vintage Bomber Browns 2-3 oz Leather Cow Hides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 0VBPP-AVI-TOP
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Vintage Bomber Collection presents Aviator Tan!Like your heavily prized and favorite jacket, Vintage Bomber will bring back the sweet nostalgia of yesteryear while still giving you a softly worn look that won't compromise on strength. With a distressed and pliable finish, this collection can be used in any project, big or small. Travel back in time with Vintage Bomber!
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Soft Tan-Grey
- Square Foot: 5.5-6.5 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Flat Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Distressed Satin
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- This leather is also available in pre-cuts and full hides.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- The Vintage Bomber Collection experienced a dye lot variation which caused a glossier finish and slight color difference but overall remains similar enough to the original lot.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, reupholstering furniture, and garments.