Saddle Tan, 2-6/8-9 oz Veg Tan Bridle Pre-cuts, Artisans Choice
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Bridle Leather is vegetable-tanned using traditional methods and then has had both the flesh and grain side stuffed with greases and finished with wax. Doing this gives the leather an ultra-smooth appearance on both the back and front while creating a softer, more pliable leather than vegetable tanning alone.
- Leather Type: English Bridle Cow
- Color: Saddle Tan/Brown
- Sizes: 4" x 6" / 8" x 10" / 12" x 12" / 12.25" x 20"
- Thickness: 2-3 OZ (.8-1.2 MM) / 3-4 OZ (1.2-1.6 MM) / 4-5 OZ (1.6-2 MM) / 5-6 OZ (2-2.4 MM) / 8-9 OZ (3.2 - 3.6 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Dyed Vegetable Tanned
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Blemishes: These pre-cuts are top quality. They may have the following natural markings: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per pre-cut.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pre-cuts are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- If you need a pre-cut with a clean back, please add a note to your order asking so. We will reach out to you if we are unable to find one.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a leather sheet similar to the picture of the color you chose. These leathers are stock and are available in the following: scraps, sides, and project pieces.