Tawny Brown Alpine Glow, Chap Highland Ridge Sides & Pieces
We do not accept returns on this product due to restocking complications.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Clearance products have been steeply discounted and do not qualify for extra account discounts.
This product is made in the USA!
Whether you're putting together a pair of working chaps or creating a luxurious purse, Highland Ridge Chap is a true chameleon in the leather world. Soft and supple but strong enough to hold a shape, this collection will make you feel like a million dollars, regardless of how you choose to use it.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Medium Brown with a Copper Yellow Pull-Up
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 Sq Ft / 18-20 Sq Ft / 21-23 Sq Ft / 24-26 Sq Ft / 27-29 Sq Ft
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Finish: Semi-Gloss with a tacky/oily feel
- Pull-Up: This leather will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture. This leather is a stock color and is also available in pre-cuts.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, heavy jackets, work chaps, and jewelry.