Sheepskins are known for regulating heat; being cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They are easy to care for and clean! Shake sheep out regularly to get rid of dust and fluff up the wool. You can vacuum with suction only but make sure the revolving brush it turned off. It is best to soak up spills as soon as possible and spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. You can put sheepskins in the washing machine for bad spills but we do not suggest it.
This is a BULK LISTING with two options. You will receive a hide similar to the picture
- Style of Leather: Long Hair Sheep
- Color Options: Ivory, Taupe and Black
- Dimension: 24" x 36" on average
- Temper: Soft
- Wool Length: 2.5" inches approximately
- Defects: Overall these are nice hides however you may see a small blemish here or there.
Availability: Limited stock, will not be restocked once supplies run out.
These sheepskins are consistent in shape and size. They are very plush and soft.