Leather Type: Cowhide
- Color: Dark Brown with a Light Brown Pull-Up
- Square Foot: 6-8 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Nubuck
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
Pull-Up: These hides will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: These hides are considered grunge, or low grade. They will have multiple instances of bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- You will be receiving the hide in the picture.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These hides are considered "LOW GRADE" and have been discounted.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.