- Leather Type: Buffalo/Bison
- Color: River Valley Brown
- Square Feet: 12-14 Sq Ft / 15-17 Sq Ft / 18-20 Sq Ft
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Glossy
Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- Listing price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will recieve a hide similar to the pictures.
- These hides are sold for their top, or finished, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.