Pecan Brown, 9-10 oz, 6.5-7.5, 18-20 Sq Ft Sole Veg Tan Sides & Pieces
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1DVPP-PCB-BOT
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Pecan Brown
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SqFt, 18-20 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 9 - 10 OZ (3.6 - 4.0 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Vegetable Tan
- Temper: Stiff
- Finish: Natural Matte
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This leather is stock and is available in pre-cuts too!
This veg tan can be used for shoe repair/resoling, leather insoles, light armor or tooling. It's extra firm, firmer than our standard vegetable tanned leather as well as being quite durable.