Natural Black, Springbok Hair-on Hides
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
Our Springbok hides originate from South Africa and are used frequently in traditional and modern clothing designs. These African Springbok hides are obtained during the appropriate season and are all CITES approved to ensure that there has been no illegal culling or poaching of these pelts.
- Leather Type: Springbok
- Color: Natural Black (Dark Brown)
- Approximate Dimensions: 19" x 35"
- Temper: Soft
- Blemishes: Every hide will have a sticker attached to the back. The hides themselves may have holes or bald spots.
- Price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is not available for purchase outside of the United States.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.