2 - 3 OZ Natural Vegetable Tan Sides - Craft Grade
Creating your masterpiece has never been easier than now.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Natural
- Square Foot: 16-20 SF / 21-24 SF / 25-30 SF
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
Tannage: Vegetable Tan
Finish: Natural Matte
Blemishes: These hides will have blemishes, including but not limited to: bug bites, holes, scars, thin spots, dark spots, and grain damage.
- Availability: This leather will be reordered.
Want something a little nicer? High grade 2-3 OZ Vegetable Tan sides and project pieces can be found here.
- This leather can be dyed, tooled, carved, and stamped.
- "Craft Grade" means that these hides will have a good amount of blemishes.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture. This leather is stock and is available in pre-cuts, scraps, and earring blanks.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, desk covers, shoes, costumes, and bookbinding.