Low-Grade Deep Sea Blue, 2-3 oz, 22 Sq Ft Average, Oil Tan Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 5NB-10538
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Products will have defects like holes, uneven color and blemishes that make the leather less desirable. The leather has been discounted to reflect the quality.
- Leather Type: Cowhide
- Color: Dark Blue/Green
- Square Foot: 22 Sq Ft on average (20 - 25 Sq Ft)
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Temper: Semi-stiff
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Matte
- Blemishes: These hides are considered grunge, or low grade. They will have multiple instances of bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, uneven color, and other blemishes. Please note, some hides may have a sample square cut from the spine portion.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.