- Leather Type: Buffalo/Bison
- Color: Light Brown
Square Feet: 15-17 Sq Ft / 18-20 Sq Ft / 21-23 Sq Ft
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
Thickness: 8 - 9 OZ (3.2 - 3.6 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Satin
Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- Listing price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.