- Oil-tanned cow hide remnants
- Color: The colors are earth tones - mainly shades of brown with occasional tan, black, olive, slate blue, and burnt orange colors (the pictures are a good representation of the colors).
- Colors are a mix - you WILL NOT get every color pictured nor are you guaranteed to get all one color. (If you would like to receive only one color please visit our scrap sorting page).
- 3-5 ounces thick
- 2-3 square feet (some smaller / some larger, but none are very small)
- Perfect for making your own lace, just ask us about the tool
- Price is per pound
- Temper: Pliable, mainly smooth textures
Please note: This scrap listing has a 3 pound minimum so that each order will meet the requirements of colors and pieces per order. If you would like additional colors and pieces please order more than 3 pounds.
Because the scrap we get is always changing it is very difficult to guarantee the sizes of the pieces at any given time. We do our very best to send usable pieces. You will get mostly tan colors.
Photos are examples only as this is a bulk listing. Bulk, simply put, is leather available by the quantity. There is no limit to the use of this scrap!
**All scrap sales are final. We do not take returns on scrap purchases.**