- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Homestead Red
- Square Feet
- Project Pieces: 6.5-7.5 SF
- Sides: 24-26 SF, 27-29 SF, 30-32 SF, 33-35 SF
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will vary
- Thickness: 3 - 4 oz (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Embossed Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
Pull-Up: These hides will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
Defects: Overall, these sheets are in decent shape. However, you may see thin spots, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
Availability: This color will be restocked.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.