Leather Type: Cow
- Square Foot: 48-52 SqFt / 53-57 SqFt
Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Temper: Soft
- Texture: Reptile Embossed
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These hides are sold for their top, or finished, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather is typically used to reupholster furniture. However, it can also be used for garments, purse lining, bookbinding, and a variety of other ways!