Shark is a durable leather that has a natural rippled texture. You will receive the hide that you select.
- Hides average from 3 to 5 sq ft
- 3 1/2-4 1/2 oz thick on average
- Color is Medium to Dark Brown (Due to the differences in dye lots hides may be different shades.)
- Use the rulers to determine the largest square. Also, there is much more leather on the hide outside of the square.
- The finish is satin to semi-gloss
- The Temper is Soft
- The 2 holes in the shark are where the fin and the gills were.
- Limited stock, will not be restocked once supplies run out.
Overall these are nice hides, but there may be a little grain damage, thin spot or hole.
Uses for shark include but not limited to:
Small wallets/card holders