Leather Type: Cowhide
- Color: Greenish-Taupe
Square Foot: 15-17 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 4 - 5 OZ (1.6 - 2 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Satin
Pull-Up: These hides will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: holes, discolored, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.