MN Superior Cow Single Cords, 48" or 72", 7-8 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 66DE-75179
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Minnesota Superior Cowhide Lace; Superior Lace made in Minnesota - Don'tcha know! This strong, durable, and flexible lace is made from 7 - 8 OZ cowhide and will be perfect for any project you implement it in!
- Style of Leather: Cow
- Width: 1/8" or 9/64"
- Length: 48" or 72"
- Thickness: 6 - 7 OZ (2.4 - 2.8 MM)
- Texture: Flat Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finishes: Matte
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather laces are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a lace single similar to the picture.
- Also available in bundles.
Boot Laces, Saddle Strings, Lacing, Crafts, Jewelry, Hang Tools, Lacrosse Webbing, Decorations, and much more!