Half Dome Dark Brown, Oil Tanned Sides & Pieces
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 3OTPP-HDD-TOP
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
This product is made in the USA!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Dark Brown with a light brown Pull-Up
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- Bottom project pieces will more than likely have a brand mark on them. If you require a piece without a brand mark, please choose either the Top or Middle piece.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.