Low Grade Cocoa Brown, 5-6 oz, 23 Sq Ft Average, Oil Tan Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1AS-20103
We do not accept returns on this product due to restocking complications.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
This product is made in the USA!
This item is not eligible for returns. All sales are final.
- Leather Type: Cowhide
- Color: Cocoa Brown
- Average Square Foot: 23 SF
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Matte
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes. Please note, some hides may have a sample square cut from the spine portion.
- Price is per hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These hides are considered "LOW GRADE" and have been discounted.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.