Leather Type: Bridle Cowhide
- Color: Light Chestnut Brown
- Square Foot: 6-7 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 8 - 9 OZ (3.2 - 3.6 MM)
- Temper: Stiff
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Dyed Veg Tan
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per piece.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
These are great for small projects like belts, halters, cinches, saddle strings, sheaths, guitar straps, collars, small straps, any other small projects that you can think of. Also great for repairs!