Shark is a durable leather that has a natural rippled texture. You will receive the hide that you select.
- Hides average 4-8 sq ft
- 3-4 oz thick on average
- Color is Cedar Brown
- Use the rulers to determine the largest square. Also, there is much more leather on the hide outside of the square.
- The finish is Semi-Gloss
- The Temper is Semi-stiff
- The Tannage is Chrome Tan
- The 2 holes in the shark are where the fin and the gills were.
- Limited stock, will not be restocked once supplies run out.
* The backside or suede back color on this leather may change from dye lot to dye lot, we will try to update listing photos but if you want to make sure of a leathers backside or suede color please contact us.
Overall these are nice hides, but there may be a little grain damage, thin spots or holes.
Uses for shark include but not limited to:
Small wallets/card holders