Buckin' Bronco Brown, 6.5-29 SqFt, 4-5 oz, Pull up Sides & Pieces, Rigid Rodeo
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
This product is made in the USA!
The Rigid Rodeo Collection will make you feel the nostalgia of the stadium lights and the cheers from the crowd. With a semi-stiff temper, these sides and project pieces will give you the look of oil tan without the greasy feel.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Dark Brown with a Light Brown Pull-Up
- Square Feet: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 15-17 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt / 27-29 SqFt
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 4 - 5 OZ (1.6 - 2 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Satin
- Pull-Up: This leather will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a buffalo hide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.