Burnt Brush Black, 4-5 oz, 1-4 Sq Ft, Genuine Elephant Hides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1ELEP-BBB-2-2
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Leather Type: Elephant
- Color: Black
- Approximate Dimensions: See rulers.
- Thickness: 4 - 5 OZ (1.6 - 2 MM)
- Texture: Natural Rustic Grain
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- You will be receiving the hide in the picture.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This leather is not available for purchase outside of the United States.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to inlays, sheaths, bags, belts, trim, wallets, and boots.