Chocolate English Bridle, 3-4 OZ Veg Tan Sides & Project Pieces, Artisan's Choice
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Bridle Leather is vegetable-tanned using traditional methods and then has had both the flesh and grain side stuffed with greases and finished with wax. Doing this gives the leather an ultra-smooth appearance on both the back and front while creating a softer, more pliable leather than vegetable tanning alone.
- Leather Type: English Bridle Cowhide
- Color: Dark Brown
- Square Foot: 31 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 3 - 4 OZ (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Dyed Vegetable Tanned
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Blemishes: These hides are top quality. They may have the following natural markings: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- You will be receiving the hide in the picture.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, straps, belts, dog collars, and horse saddles.