Alligator Skin Pieces Various Colors Genuine Hide
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
The American Alligator is native to the Southeast United States and is part of the Crocodilian Reptile family. The skin of this reptile is softer and has smoother scales than other crocodile species.
- Leather Type: Alligator
- Approximate Dimensions (Widest Point x Longest Point)
- Piece 1 - 6" x 7" on average
- Piece 2 - 8" x 2" on average
- Straps 1 - 10" x 1" on average
- Straps 2 - 11" x 1" on average
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Natural Grain
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Finish: Matte or Glazed
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: These are small scrap pieces. They may have blemishes or holes present.
- Price is per piece.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is available for purchase outside the United States with payment of proper permits and inspections.
- These leather pieces are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to inlays, sheaths, bags, belts, trim, wallets, sword handles, boxes, and furniture!