Sugar Loaf Dark Brown, 5-6 oz, 4-6 Sq Ft, Oil Tan Shoulders
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 0OTSH-SLB-46
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
This product is made in the USA!
Whether you're creating a new pair of boots or recovering an old, worn, and loved journal, Summit's Edge will be there to provide you with the best oil tan leather you'll ever find. Quickly becoming a customer favorite, this collection is rugged, rustic, and ready to outlast either you or me.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Dark Brown
- Square Foot: 4-6 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture. This leather is a stock color and is available in pre-cuts, scraps, bellies, and earring blanks. To see what colors we can special order, visit our listing here.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.