River Bank Brown, 6.5-32 SqFt, 2-3 oz, Pull up Sides & Pieces, Crazy Buffalo
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1CBPP-RBB-TOP
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
This product is made in the USA!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Everyone loves Crazy Horse leather - well, we would like to introduce you to his bigger, badder, and bolder brother, Crazy Buffalo! Crazy Buffalo is available in eight bold colors, each offering a unique undertone pull-up color that shows as the leather is stretched and pulled. This beautifully rustic leather is sure to add that WOW factor to your next project!
- Leather Type: Buffalo/Bison
- Color: Medium Brown with a Light Brown Pull-Up
- Square Feet: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 15-17 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt / 27-29 SqFt / 30-32 SqFt
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (0.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Temper: Soft
- Texture: Smooth with a Noticeable Pull-Up Texture
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Satin
- Pull-Up: This leather will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a buffalo hide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.