Natural, 8-9 oz, 6.5-7.5/15-35 Sq Ft Veg Tan Sides & Pieces, Artisans Choice
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 2ACPP-89-MID
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Creating your masterpiece has never been easier than now. Artisans' Choice - the "Top choice of all leather artisans." Premium vegetable tan leather with an immaculate finished top and clean back on every side.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Natural
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 15-17 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt / 27-29 SqFt / 30-32 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 8 - 9 OZ (3.2 - 3.6 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Vegetable Tan
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Natural Matte
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in wonderful shape. However, you may see grain damage, light scarring, holes, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This leather is stock and is available in pre-cuts, scraps, and earring blanks.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.