Deep Atlantic Ocean Green, 3-4 oz Cow Hides, Tried n True
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1TTPP-DAO-MID
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
From the Golden State to the Big Apple, this leather collection will take you on an adventure across the USA, allowing you to show off your state pride! Perfect for re-upholstering, creating purses and wallets, or even show chaps, Tried n' True has been combat-tested and battle approved!
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Deep Sea Green
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt / 27-29 SqFt / 30-32 SqFt / 33-35 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 3 - 4 OZ (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Texture: Pebble Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in decent shape. However, you may see holes, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture. This leather is a stock color and is available in pre-cuts, scraps, lace, and earring blanks. To see what colors we can special order, visit our listing here.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.