Copper Orange, 5-6 oz, 23 Sq Ft Average, Oil Tan Sides
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 15EA-20165
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
- Leather Type: Cowhide
- Color: Copper Orange
- Square Foot: 23 SF on average (17 - 27 SF)
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 5 - 6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Oil Tan
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes. Please note, some hides may have a sample square cut from the spine portion.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.