Cane Toads/Frog Skins, 3-4" x 5-6", 1 - 1 1/2 oz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 18TOAD-ATR-BULK
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
In 1935 Cane Toads were introduced to Australia to help prevent the damage Sugar Cane Beetles had on Australia's crops. The toads reproduced in large amounts and, as a result, are now hunted to control overpopulation. Before this, Cane Toads were found exclusively in Hawaii.
- Leather Type: Frog
- Approximate Dimensions: 3-4" x 5-6"
- Thickness: 1 - 1.5 oz (.8 - 1 MM)
- Texture: Grainy/Smooth
- Temper: Pliable
- Finish: Glazed or Matte
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: A majority of these skins will be in great shape. You may see holes here and there, however.
- Price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is not available for purchase outside of the United States.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: inlays, watchbands, jewelry, and embroidery.