Veg Tan Beaver Tails
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 3938463-Small
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- Leather Type: Beaver Tail
- Approximate Dimensions
- Small - 3 1/2" x 8"
- Medium - 4" x 9"
- Large - 5" x 10"
- Base - 10 OZ (4 MM)
- Middle - 6 OZ (2.4 MM)
- Tip - 3 OZ (1.2 MM)
- Texture: Natural Grain
- Temper: Stiff near base of tail and becomes more pliable towards the tip.
- Finish: Matte
- Tannage: Vegetable Tanned
- Blemishes: These tails are in great shape. They may, however, become rough towards the end of the tail.
- Price is per tail.
- These tails are split.
- This is a bulk listing. You will be receiving a hide similar to the pictures.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is available for purchase outside the United States with payment of proper permits and inspections.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to knife shealths, gun holsters, bucking rolls, watch bands, wallets, small straps, and card cases.